Aligning Resources & Incentives for Success and Retention of Students and Faculty
A Day of Dialogue
Friday, April 24th 10a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
at Longwood University, Farmville, VA
Lee Grand Ballroom, Dorrill Hall
201 High Street, Farmville, VA
Parking code information will be directly emailed to registrants.Open educational resources, open access materials and open educational practices offer the potential to increase student retention and success and faculty satisfaction.
Save the date for this SCHEV day of dialogue to…
- learn how to employ open resources and practices to reduce student learning costs and improve retention and improve teaching effectiveness;
- learn how open resources can contribute to diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives
- learn about compliance with new state legislation;
- learn how to give faculty the tools and incentives to practice more openly;
- share best practices and develop a plan for action across Virginia;
- network with colleagues from across the state.
Who should attend: Provosts, Deans, program directors, department chairs, curriculum committee coordinators, instructional support leadership, faculty, and student leaders
Link to Registration: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/6ZJ6YTJ
Draft Agenda: Coming soon!!
Directions to event