Scholarship Enrollment and Payment Request (EPR) Form & Supporting Documents
In order to determine for SCHEV to determine your eligibility for the GUV Scholarship, you must complete Step 2 of the application process as described below.
To claim your scholarship for the upcoming 2020-21 academic year, you must do the following no later than 30 days before the start of the semester you want to begin receiving the scholarship:
- CLICK HERE to complete and submit the GUV Scholarship Enrollment and Payment Request (EPR) Form.
- Tip Sheet (A guide to help you complete this form.)
- Note: To access the form, you must enter your most recent GUV high school, grade, birthdate, gender and first or last name as shown on your student record. You will have multiple chances to enter the form. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you aren't successful.
- Submit copies of the following required documents via mail or secure email (using the information below):
- Your college acceptance letter or class schedule, and
- Your financial aid award notification/offer (letter, email or screenshot from your college) with a detailed list of your financial aid awards.